Load Bearing Chest Vest w/ Zipper
- Four M16-2 magazine pouches, flaps with hook and loop closure
- Two radio pouches with ¾" webbing and side release adjustable closure and reinforced outside corners
- Two pouches for night vision goggles/5590 batteries, flaps with hook & loop closure, removable elastic closure, located in front of radio pouches
- Two additional utility/fragmentation grenade pouches on the outside of NVG/battery pockets with webbing and side release closure for added security
- Rear map pockets with hook & loop closure contains a concealed holster
- Shoulder straps (side release front/back adjustable, rear shoulder strap horizontal adjustable hook & loop, padded, antenna wire guide/hydration bladder hose each side hook & loop closure)
- Zipper in middle of vest for quick and easy donning and removal
- Adjustable one inch webbing waist strap with side release
- Overall dimensions: 38" L x 6" W x 25" H
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Best high capacity chest rig on the market. Review by Andrew on 6/12/13
Absolutely the best chest rig I've ever owned. It's extremely well thought-out, and extremely user oriented. Shockingly enough for as much as you can pack on you with this and the 2649b attachable back panel It is still even the most comfortable, breathable, and durable chest-rig I have ever used. I was absolutely blown away last week when me and a few friends were out training and after about 14 hours and carrying 8 mags, my sig 226, tools, and pvs-14s on the rig directly plus, food, hydration, 2 extra changes of clothes and portable cooking systems in the atachable 2649B pack I felt less stress on my shoulders and back than I ever have with any Chest-rig ever. Also this has to be the most durable chest-rig I have ever used. I have seriously worked this thing out and not even a strayed thread yet. LBT you guys are amazing.
Customers who bought this also bought: