- Home /
- Modular Sentinel Releasable Plate Carrier
Carrier, Plate (Front, Back and Side)
- Enhanced version of the 6094 plate carrier
- ONLY carrier that incorporates a ballistic suspension system (CASS)
- Best-in-class cut-away system
- Ancillary armor protection in a single pull cut-away system
- Ability to jettison all components and reconfigure in approx. 2.5-3 minutes in real world enviroments
- Vest cuts away and remains intact to allow for medical access and ease of equipment recovery
- Dual position cut-away handle with positive-stop release
- Integral cable cut-away system, cable never fully detaches and is reasily reconfigured throughout
- Mulitple adjustment points for proper fit and function
- Interior hook and loop attachment points for shoulder or collar soft armor (LBT-2540KIT Ancillary Package)
- Modular Attachment Points on Front and Back
- Modular Cummerbund with Concealable Rear Elastic Adjustment (Includes Interior Radio Pouches On Each Side)
- Removable Wrap-Around Shoulder Pads
- Wire/Antenna/Hydration Hose Guides
- Reinforced Drag Handle
- Cable is an industry leading 10 PSI release
- Exterior is made of 500 Denier Cordura
- Interior is 400D Packcloth, cooler and more durable than mesh
- Available in: Medium, Large and Extra Large
*This product uses the Sentinel Releasable System. This product will not fit soft armor transferred from an issued IOTV, OTV, MTV or SPCS. Please consult your LBT sales person to purchase a soft armor package specifically made for this LBT plate carrier. There are no exchanges on this product for sizing or soft armor - use at your own risk*
- Best Plate Carrier for the money! Review by Michael on 12/19/2015
Being an active duty infantryman I've tried numerous place carriers from different companies. I'm extremely hard on my gear especially during deployments and I regularly train (PT) in my kit as well. After using an LBT 6094 for three years and being impressed with it and the outstanding customer service from LBT, I decided to purchase the Modular Sentinel Releasable Plate Carrier. Some people become shocked with a sticker price and look elsewhere for a cheaper, lower quality piece of kit. I can't do that as my life, and the lives of my Soldiers depend on that kit working each and every time. This is the best plate carrier for the money I have found. It's comfortable, has plenty of MOLLE webbing in the right places, and is equally comfortable whether completely loaded down or stripped down to a minimalist configuration.
Along with the price of the plate carrier, you get some of the most outstanding customer service I have ever seen. Even when ordering as an individual, you are treated just as well as if you were a big corporation. 90% of my kit is from LBT and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future.
Bottom line: Buy it. You won't regret it!
- Favorite PC Review by KIM on 11/10/2015
I usually use this PC with ESAPI+soft armor(front,back) & ESBI(side).
I used 6094 style replica made by flyye before,
but i come to think that Quick release system is necessary for any type of body armor&plate carrier, so i choose LBT's RS for my releasable PC.
6094RS is much more comfortable than flyye's replica and USMC issued PC.
much more lighter, maneuverable, heat free, comfort&stick plate carrier.
Marine corps PC usually makes press to my chest during running... but, RS is much comfortable during running, less pressure.
Totally I'm totally satisfied with this plate carrier and i'll use this for primary.
But, short cut1 - for side plate pocket, only ESBI plate can be installed, the space is not enough for both ESBI&side soft armor...
if you try to use both ESBI & side soft armor, the side 's fastness may be weaken due to the decrease of space&hoop and loop.
Also- short cut2, when i put ESBI into the side pocket, the saw on the side pocket~prc pouch loosed and i had to repair that point.
after the repair there is no tear&break.
Anyway i'll use RS PC for my life.
- Great Review by Rick on 1/27/2015
I used this plate carrier over in Afghanistan and it worked great the only improvement I think they could make is the side plate holder couldn't fit the USGI issued side esapi plate well but over all my medium PC with stood the weight of my saw gunner kit and has little rips on the cummerbund from being int the turret but overall still kept together