- Home /
- Load Bearing Chest Rig
- 4 M16/M4 magazine pockets with hook and loop closure
- 2 radio pockets with 3/4 webbing and side release adjustable closure
- 2 pockets for night vision goggles/batteries located in front of radio pockets (flap with hook and loop closure)
- 2 additional utility/fragmentation grenade pockets on the outside of night vision goggles/battery pockets (webbing with side release adjustable closure)
- Interior pocket with elastic loops and hook and loop closure for storage of maps or spare magazines Includes removable holster
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with side release for attachment of backpack (not included)
- Rear horizontal shoulder strap with adjustable hook and loop
- Elastic and hook and loop closure on shoulder straps guide antenna wire/hydration bladder hose
- Adjustable waist strap with webbing and side release at each side
- Overall Dimensions: One size fits most. Main components: 23L x 7W x 4.5H
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
Materials / Construction
- 1000 denier DuPont Cordura
- MIL-SPEC nylon webbing
- Type E Thread (VT 295 nylon, bonded), double stitched and bar-tacked at stress points
- Great piece of robust kit Review by Lawrence on 9/15/2015
Well designed and adaptable to being stripped down to just minimal essentials, but with the strength in construction and materials to load down with extra heavier gear if needed. Glad to see a chest rig still made from 1000D material.
- Well Done Review by Michael on 10/11/2014
Purchased to enhance other systems in use. This is a well designed and high quality LB vest. Lightweight and just the right amount of pouches etc. LBT gear is top notch - fine addition to any system.
- Great Chest rig Review by Yukio on 9/18/2014
I purchased the 1961A for an up coming deployment. It is the most well thought out LBE I have ever used. I recommended it to my team and they are also loving it. I do wish LBT would offer the floatation aid as an optional feature. That would make the perfect gear even better.