- Home /
- Level IIIA Ballistic Tac Vest w/Flotation
Level IIIA Ballistic Tac Vest w/Flotation
U.S. Coast Guard Approval Number 160.064 / 4408 / 0 (Type V Restricted Use Tactical Ballistic PFD), UL tested and USCG approved using full AEL load-out.
Sales Restricted To Military/Government Agencies Only
- Removable Ballistic panels, manufactured by Armor Shield LLC, are NIJ 0101.04 certified Level III A, hermetically sealed in waterproof envelopes
- Front-entry using #10 molded plastic zipper with plastic slider. Two additonal straps (1 webbing with side release buckles) for increased security.
- Side adjustments (2 each side) using 1 webbing and ladder locks.
- Shoulder adjustments using 2 webbing and hook & loop fastener.
- Standard sized pouches for 2/M16-3 or 2/M14-2 magazines
- Radio pouch for small, tactical radio at upper left front shoulder.
- All pockets feature grommet-reinforced drain holes.
- Robust drag handle on back behind neck.
- Pouch (vertical on back) for hydration bladder.
- Horizontal radio pouch on back (above hydration bladder pouch).
- Adjustable molded Kydex holster with thumb brake. Retractable pistol lanyard provided.
- Belt loops (1 webbing with hook & loop and snap closure) around bottom for securing to belt.
- Crotch straps (use optional) with storage pockets on back.
- American flag and U.S. Navy patches provided (removable using hook & loop fastener).
- Two flat pockets on inside of front panels (left and right).
- Foam removal facilitated by use of zippered pockets.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
Materials / Construction
- 1000 denier Dupont Cordura, coated on back, 1 1/2 oz. polyurethane outer liner.
- Type E Thread (VT 295 nylon, bonded), double stitched and bar-tacked at stress points.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved closed cell foam for buoyancy.
- All zippers and sliders are non-corrosive polymeric material.