Medium/Large SOC Suit
Special Operations Combatives (SOC) is an all-new tactical training line of gear designed for today's operators. SOC was created by Greg Thompson, with feedback from over 10 years of development from real soldier situations working with the Modern Army Combatives (MAC) Program. Made in the U.S.A., the SOC Suit is Berry Compliant.
The SOC Suit and accessories are critical for fighting and training with intense authenticity. Designed for close quarters and scenario training, each part of the suit contains innovative D3O® technology with high performance shock absorption and impact protection.
The suit is made of high-quality, never-tear fabrics formulated to protect warfighters from disease, helping to combat the growing number of outbreaks of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus infections, and other harmful viruses and bacteria. Easy to clean, the suit was designed to be easy to clean and may be washed or wiped down.
- The form-fitting helmet easily adjusts to a comfortable fit with a quick-lace, simple method allowing you to tighten the helmet one-handed with just the use of your thumb
- All-around head protection is provided through D3O®, offering total safety and making the helmet light and comfortable, encouraging the operator to wear the helmet longer
- The eye shield allows greater visibility and peripheral vision
- The visor is scratch resistant and will not fog-up
- One size fits all
- The torso piece is long, designed to fit and protect those with long torsos. It features an adjustable cummerbund for a snug, safe fit during the most intense training situations
- On the front is a clear plastic pocket to hold Opposing Force (OPFOR) identification and/or for running scenarios where you need visual recognition of subjects to differentiate multiple wearers of the SOC Suit. Also great for labeling suits when storing several at a time
- The back of the torso piece is angled so it allows greater flexibility and aids in cuffing
- The shoulder pads are removable for realistic fighting and flexibility
- For reinforced protection, the D3O® padding is used strategically to deflect the impact from hits and strikes during intense training
- The outer material is constructed from a Biocide vinyl laminate
- Designed with training in mind, the bottoms include a concealed inner pocket to carry training weapons like knives, guns, grenades, and more
- For best fit, the bottoms include removable padding allowing you to determine the coverage you need for your thighs and hip area, affording you greater flexibility
- Innovative D3O® padding is used in strategic locations for ultimate protection
- The pads feature a unique slip-on design, making it fast to suit up and comfortable for the wearer
- Easily adjustable, the pads are made of soft, flexible Lycra® with Biocide treatment to protect against biological growth
- Elbow pads are ergonomically designed to stay in place and avoid slippage, while providing joint support
- Designed for comfort and protection, the guards include D3O® padding for more protection for training
- The guards are constructed from Biocide-treated Lycra® to defend the wearer against infection
OTHER ACCESSORIES The complete line includes: a SOC Suit, neck guard (sold separately) padded tactical Combat Cubes, Spider-Ti ® human restraint cuffs, an M-4 Padding Kit and Training Guns(M4 and 9mm/.40).
SOC Suit comes in
- Medium/ Large
- Extra Large