- Home /
- Tactical Vest w/ Flotation
Tactical Vest w/ Flotation
Versions of this vest are currently in use by:
U.S. Navy Fleet Force Protection teams, Naval Special Warfare units, including Special Boat and SEAL Delivery, Naval Harbor Defense units, U.S. Coast Guard law enforcement teams and port security units, Authorized for use in accordance with ALSAFE 003/02 (COMNAVSAFECEN 102000Z JAN 02)
- Simple and quick to put on, reasonably comfortable, lightweight (3.8 lbs), one size fits all.
- Hardware and closed cell foam is UL or USCG approved.
- Front-entry adjustments (3) using 1" nylon web and side-release buckles.
- Side adjustments (2 each side) using 1" web and locks.
- Shoulder adjustments using 2" web and hook & loop fastener.
- Adjustable crotch straps using ¾" nylon web and side-release buckles.
- Standard sized pockets for magazines (2/M16-3 or 2/M14-2), compass, strobe light, survival equipment, day/night flares, whistle, pocket knife, etc.
- Radio pouch (horizontal on upper back) for Motorola MX300/350 or similar sized radio.
- All pockets feature eyelet-reinforced drain holes.
- Robust drag handle on back behind neck.
- Pouch (vertical on back) for hydration bladder.
- Overall dimensions: 24L x 20.5W x 3H
- Weight: 4.27 lbs
Materials / Construction
- 1000 denier Dupont Cordura, coated on back, 1 1/4 oz polyurethane or equivalent
- Webbing: MIL-W-4088 TYPE 80, MIL-W-17337, MIL-T-5038 TII or equivalent
- Mesh: MIL-W-5625 or equivalent
- Cord: MIL-C-5040 or equivalent
- Type "E" thread (VT 295 nylon, bonded), double stitched and bar-tacked at stress points